Friday, July 16, 2010

Updatessss~~~

After another busy week...
i finally remembered to update you~!
hahahaha
this holiday is gonna end soon
i got my results also
not so satisfied
but its good enough
Thank God

anyways~~
i got my new timetable
i dun like it at all.... *sigh*
i need to go to uni early....
ahhh...cant stay up too late for my next sem~~
really need to study hard...
played too much this holiday..
XD

I thought clearly about joining the choir
although i love singing with the choir
but
i've got alot to do for this coming sem
so
need to focus more on my studies and my 事奉that i'm having now...

Finally,
I am loooooking forward for the snow trip this saturday
woohooo~~!!!

quote of the day:有时,做人很难啊!!!

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons