Saturday, December 12, 2009

MUFY and DipABRSM Results are out~~

MUFY results were out on Wednesday...
Although i improved i almost all of my subjects..
but the marks are still not enough for my Nutrition in Monash..
I really have no idea what to do...
Especially my Chemistry..
That is my worst subject but it is the most important subject for my course..
aduh.....
what to do..

and the DipABRSM result was out yesterday..
what a relieved...
i really didn't expect to get such a result..
i just failed Quick Study which i predicted...loll..
but thank God for His guidance...
i successfully broke my previous record...
It was the 1st time i failed and 1st time to prepare a piano exam in between 8 months..
He really brought me through a lot of things this year..
i couldn't imagine how will i survive all this hardship without him^^

And lately I've been wasting my time watching drama and playing computer games during daytime..
Sooooo boring at home..
i only have activities during night time as a lot of my friends are working...

Next year....
which course...
which path should i choose..
i really don't have any idea....
it's still a mystery for me.....

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons