Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Guess wh@t??!!!

Guess what?????
today i had 2 tests
one maths lab test
and a chem test including 3 parts
maths was quite ok..
but chem...
not really sure about my answers
anyways
no more last minute study!!!!!

and guesS whAt??!!!!!
after 2 and a half months
of applying and waiting...
I
finally
got my VISA!!!!!!
woohoo!!!!!
Thank God

it was an unforgettable experience
i applied it online,
went to the doctor for a medical checkup
(they were quite efficient, done my X-ray and body checkup at one place)
and to the immigration center
(the people there was not very helpful though)
Thanks to everyone who helped me
including those who prayed for me
God Bless All of YOU!!!
thankYou~~

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons