Monday, June 28, 2010

HELLO People...

HIIIII~~~
today
is a great day~~!!

my weekend was so unforgettable
(as usual)
i love weekends
they are so relaxing and they make me HAPPY

well
to summarize my weekend:

  • i bought sth on fri
  • met up with Grace Lau (glad to see her)
  • Mr. Flecher Kong's house is reallly nice (his cooking is very nice)
  • had 2 meetings on sat
  • MasterChef at night ( it was really GOOD)
  • slept over at Cynthia's place
  • DID NOT SLEEP FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT (maybe awhile XD)
  • i tried very hard to stay awake when Rev Wong was preaching ( and i succeeded)
  • had badminton with CMYF'ians (i was quite blur)
  • had a very good sleep at home

and this afternoon
we had buffet at New Quay
I think its nice
i like the dessert
especially the tiramishu
and the marshmallow with chocolate dip
YUM
hahahaha

i need to catch up with my 敬拜人生
and start to organize things for my holidays
i cant wait to go to the ski trip~~~!!!
tataaaaaa~~

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons