Sunday, June 13, 2010

New template for my bloG♥ ♥ ♥

Randomness has a new template~!!!
although i am still having my exams
but hahaha
i changed my blog's clothes
and
i LOVE it very much~~


this few days has been quite relaxing
*not studying much* XD
had first attempt in doing something as well
and i am happy with it
Thank God for giving this opportunity
to serve God
with music
i enjoy every minute
singing
playing piano
worshiping God
=)

孩子的祷告
i learned this song a few years ago
when i was still in junior youth fellowship
very nice
Remember to pray to God always
He will listen~!
cast all your burden to Him
He will guide you
enjoy~!

need to get me back to my studiessssss
tata~~~

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons