Friday, October 02, 2009

Thanks~~




Lately, i've been quite moody and always thinking about stuff's..
sometimes, i juz cant shake it out from my mind..
I really Thank God that He always make another way out for me..
I met a girl~~~
She is very nice and determined too..
I juz found out that she was my cousin..
Another Lau..
we're like third cousins..
we just knew each other this sem, when she asked me to sit beside her in chemistry class.
God's plans are so amazing...
today, i shared something with her,
she gave me good opinions and reminded me of the time when i was still at sibu..
where i have alot of friends to talk to..
she gave me some good advices too..
now i regret that i didnt spent one night of my holiday to join her churh's theme talk..
she shared alot about it with me..
i think that it is really nice..
and she send me a bible verse which is:
『So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today.』(Matthew 6:34)
I have seen this verse for like so many times..
But to be honest, this is really the first time that someone send me a verse in english to encourage me~~~
Its kinda different feeling..
Have a smile to start a new day, Things will be different..=D




0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons