Monday, July 13, 2009

BacK to SchOol...

After one and and a half months of holiday...
School reopens...
My timetable haven't change at all..
But then all my friends have their timetable changed..
and they all could go home earlier..
except me and jasmine need to stay back till line 10..
but Jasmine might change her subjects...then might leave me all alone till 5...
haiz..

First day of my 2ND semester was so...so.....
when i reached the train station, the 8.30 train was delayed till the time i reached there..
I'm so lucky!!!
then when i reached at flinder's much earlier than usual, the tram was just right in time too...
I was quite happy to meet all my friends..
most of them had their haircut..
i have almost the same classmates as the last sem except for chemistry..
there was only like 5 from my last class ONLY...even my best buddies, (irene and ying ying )in that class had changed their classes..
*SIGH*
lonely again~~~

after class, i waited for jasmine and we went to the train station together...
It was raining~~~and it was freaking cold.....
as i just wore a jumper to school...
everything was fine today..
JuST feeling abit cold today..
and lonely as well...

I saw something just now but i felt upset after looking at it...
guess it will bE a tough semester for me..
P/S: I need to move in 2 months!!!!
I really hope i could find a suitable house soon...
Before i start to get busy....
oh dear..@.@

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons